GRID INTERCONNECTION PROCESSING TOOL (GIPT)
• All new Rule 21 Non-Export Interconnection Requests will now be processed through the Grid Interconnection Processing Tool.
• For managing existing Rule 21 Non-Export requests, please continue to use Powerclerk (PCI).
• All Third Party Developers must first create a new account in order to use GIPT. Please click on ‘Register’ for Third Party user registration.
• Existing SCE.com Users can login to GIPT with their SCE.com account credentials.
• For SCE Customers without a SCE.com username and password, please click on 'Register' for SCE customer registration.